SEO Tips for today Wednesday, August 22, 2007 Consult from Marvin

Link schemes

The following are the list of link schemes which are a great no no to the big G.


* Links intended to manipulate PageRank
* Links to web spammers or bad neighborhoods on the web
* Excessive reciprocal links or excessive link exchanging ("Link to me and I'll link to you.")
* Buying or selling links

It really strucks me since I keep exchanging links to somehow maintain ranks in serps. May I ask how much excess is excessive links? Since I could still see most sites rank well in serps with the quantity of links and with less in relative cooperatively.

This guideline updated only last week does this mean its only good for the new sites to build?

A lot of speculations may arise but again to keep it safe our grounds should still follow big G's guidelines to be considered a good seo.

To have more digging let as get some views from friends at webmastersworld

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home