SEO Tips for today Tuesday, August 28, 2007 Consult from Marvin

Bad Links Myth

Until now the arguing of the basic seo tactic linking to bad-neighborhood is a continuous deal. Bad-neighborhood considered as unrelated sites, but I guess up until now it is still a myth since despite of all the arguing the cite of authority websites link to unrelated is visible. Being authority site is having a good rank in serps. I can give sample facts if anyone asks because there are a lot of them.

I think what is prohibited to search engines is linking to free for all sites. This neighborhood is called link farms since its structural links is without categories. Most of their type are automatic link exchanged and of similar IP's.

Others are those the break the commandments of every search engines webmasters guidelines.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After I explore this blog or website, I think you have a good potential to make money through this blog or website. Have you ever tried before? You have hundreds and thousands targeted visitors everyday. You can make money friend! Here I suggest you some make money program that quite popular in Internet. That is PayDotCom. You can create your first account within 5 minutes. Simply please click here. And starting today. The link shown below is actually my blog. Kindly, please visit my blog and leave your comment. Don't forget to bookmark and subscribe. Thank You.

eBusinessAdvisorDirectory

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger marvin said...

thanks but we dont have paypal in the philippines...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home